Monday, May 24, 2004

Ponder for a moment if you will, Pinky.

So I am sitting here considering the acts of faith we use in every day life. Like clicking on a web link, in faith it will lead somewhere. Consider flicking on a light switch, we have faith there will be light. Starting you car can be not just an act of faith but if you have ever had some of the cars I have had, a test of both patience and compassion at the same time. We have faith that the coffee maker will start at its preset time. We also suffer from the loss of faith. When the car will not start, you can physically feel the letdown. Open the fridge to grab milk and there is none, yet you had faith that there would be. Faith the pen will work or the ATM has cash for you. I see people talking about how we today do not have faith in our society. I say they are dead wrong. We have an overabundance of it, just usually in the wrong things.



I think I will let this entry stand alone for now. Anything more will just take away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment