Monday, January 10, 2005

A bigger update

Well, as you can see from the previous post, we have returned to Moosebase Alpha, none the worse for wear. We got back a little tired and a little drug out, but all in all it was not a bad trip.

Things have been slow of late, not in that there has not been a lot to do, but it seems that someone has damed the timestream. Days seem to crawl, till they suddenly burst forward till the pressure is released, they they slow back down. An odd thing perhaps, but only if you notice.

Work has been work, as i think it should be, but the creative side of me has been fairly limted of talte to only painting minitures. Not all that creative I'll grant you, but at least it is something.

I have found that most of my creative writing has been here in my blog, so the story about Sean Flynn has gone stagnant. I hate that, but I will not try to force writing just to write. that is what my blog is for.

I got a new bullwhip thanks to The Fish. He is our local whip-guru. Now, get your mind out of the gutter. He is a whip sportsman, for lack of a better term. Carck addick sounds just wrong cause poeple start thingking drugs, not whips.

Well, I can see I am just rambeling, so i'll let it alone for a while. Like my mom used to say:

If you keep picking at it, it will get infected...

Till next time,

Be mindful and awake...

1 comment:

  1. *dances around in your blog because she's just that tired*

    I don't know. I get loopy when I'm tired.

    ReplyDelete