Monday, July 31, 2006

A project completed

On rare occasion it does happen. A project comes to a close and there is a finished product. So with out further procrastination, here is it

(Picture courtesy of Judi - My Sweety!)

It is not that big of a book but it is the first one I have done with a chain in the binding and with a custom brass clasp. I like the addition of the standoff bosses; I think it makes it spiffy

See, I do get things done eventually!

Till next time,
Be mindful and awake

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bry,

    I hadn't thought about adding a chain to a book but the design looks awsome. I tried to use your "cords" on the spine of my triangular book but had some issues with it since it's a hard cover book. The raised details at the inset-corners look great and the clasp has given me some ideas.

    Where did you get the sheet brass? Lowes or that welding place?

    Awsome work bud.

    Always the Quest,
    -Tom

    ReplyDelete