Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Another change?

Yea, another change.
Seems the goldenrod color did not go over well with the majority of my readers who commented. So, here is the deal: I went "old skool" on you all!
Never worked on a greenscreen monitor? Well, you know have a general idea what all the fuss was about back in the day. The links turning yellow are in deference to the amber screens out there as well.
Don't like it? Oh well, sorry, but this one stays till I get tired of it.
Of course, with me could be three or four years or even later today, who knows? But that is part of the fun of comming here right?

4 comments:

  1. *evil chuckle* I like it, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Much better on the eyes, at least for me. lol Of course I got used to checking my email via telnet all winter thanks to the craptop and all its outdated glory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kickin' it old school, eh?

    Much, much better. Easy on the eyes. Brings back frightful memories of being a journalist, back in the day, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I like the green better as well. It reminds me of when you first introduced me to the internet and information technology about twelve years ago.

    I can still remember Pern and Keltia coming up on the screen and having you teach me /tf commands.

    ATQ.
    -Tomcat

    ReplyDelete