Friday, September 16, 2005

Insurance companies, got to loathe them!

This is clipped from an actual disclaimer for life insurance, I kid you not!

Exclusions and Limitations



A critical illness benefit will not be paid for any loss caused directly or

indirectly by:

/*Other fairly resonable stuff snipped out for brevity*/



>>>>> * Engaging in hazardous activities such as but not limited to

skydiving, hang gliding, auto racing, dirt bike riding, mountain climbing,

Russian roulette, autoerotic asphyxiation, bungee jumping or using off-road

vehicles.



No single one of these acts is covered, but it says nothing about these

acts in combination.

Think about it; you know you want to.



Till next time,

Be mindful and awake.



2 comments:

  1. "Autoerotic asphyxiation"??? I just... I really don't wanna know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't tell if you got my message this morning. fruitloup.blogspot.com

    Or you can go the route of clicking my profile, going to my quotes blog, and clicking the link along the side bar that goes to my normal blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete