Saturday, November 5, 2005

Hello, dis is Muttley


I thought someone aught to put me in their blogs so I did it myself since Bryian aint posted in a month. He got all depresseded about the end of Robbins Crossing so I have been havin to wrestle with him on a regular basis to keep him movin.
A little about me:
I served a short sentence at the Athens County Dog Shelter. Bryian and Judi talked to the dog warden and got me paroled. I paid my debt to society so I am moving on with my life.
I try to help around the house as well as I can by being the trained alarm clock, cat gasser, couch anchor, lap warmer and litter box cleaner. The last one they say makes my breath bad but the dont seem to notice their own when they wake up. Whew! What do dem humans eat?
Anyway Bryian says I am partially for home security since I am at least part Rottwiler. Hey, aint dat racial profiling? He says I am also part cinderblock and that is where I get my stunning intelligence. I am about 30 pounds and growing. I am also about a year old. I like linux over windows. BSD to be exact, you know, brown snouted dog.
I like walks with Bryian and Judi when they have time and I love rawhide and cheese. But not together, I like cheese...ohh..cheese.
If you would like to send donations of cheese to me just give it to Bryian and Judi. I have them trained well enough now to bring all cheese to me. I do tricks for cheese. I sit up, stand and lay down for cheese. I also do impressions of the killer sharks at Sea World sometimes, snatching cheese from unwary finger. One the smell of curd gets in the air I sometimes go into a feeding frenzy, but am usually okay after the first few pieces.

Anyway, I am going to go snoot Bryian and see if he will do anything today. He already went for his bike ride, so maybe it is nap time.

Hope to meet you all soon,
Bring me cheese
Muttley

2 comments:

  1. hahahahha i should let my cats do a post on my blog!

    Great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's got such a cute face! I really ought to remember how the ages run on dogs, but I take it he's still growing? Or is he just one of those puppy-faced dogs?

    Still wish I coulda found a place that allows pets. I envy the furryness!

    ReplyDelete