Friday, April 20, 2007

Is this all that surprising?

Your results:
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain) 75%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command) 75%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary) 70%
Wash (Ship Pilot) 65%
Derrial Book (Shepherd) 60%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic) 55%
River (Stowaway) 55%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic) 45%
A Reaver (Cannibal) 40%
Alliance 40%
Inara Serra (Companion) 5%



Honest and a defender of the innocent.
You sometimes make mistakes in judgment
but you are generally good and
would protect your crew from harm.

Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz

2 comments:

  1. I think I have taken four of these Firefly tests over the years.

    I always come up as Zoe.

    Are we surprised?

    For some reason, Zak always come up with Wash.

    Morganna had fun with y'all on Saturday--I wish I could have been there. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I EVEN have to answer what I got? What I ALWAYS get? Even when I lie?

    The Machine Knows, man! The Machine Knows!

    ReplyDelete