Thursday, October 14, 2004

The "Package-From-Hell" update

Like all stories that make you cringe, this one

starts out the same...



Guess what?



Apparently the UPS Operator who read me back the

address and zip code TWICE somehow got the zip code

wrong on the label that was attached to the

"package-from-hell". From Minnesota it went to

Petoskey, Michigan. Wow, that is the closest it has

gotten so far. Of course, this has now delayed the

delivery yet another 4 days.



Oh joy, oh rapture...



When can I become justified in climbing into the local

clock tower and shooting all the little brown trucks?

Not the drivers, just the trucks.



I'll use a paintball gun, I promise.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Bry!

    I have no idea why your post looks -so- tiny, but the type is set at (or what appears to be on my screen) 6 or 7 pt.

    As for the "Package-From-Hell", I would not blame you for posting up in the clock tower with a paintball gun. I would, however, suggest you start chewing up the foodchain of UPS about the level of inaccuracy that's plagued you almost to the level of an ancient curse. It may not accomplish much, but it might make you feel better and it's cheaper than a few hours on the couch or a few days in jail. :)

    -Tomcat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does that mean we have a new trebuchet target for torquilstone? *whistles innocently* What pumpkin? Oh that, I see it now. Damn teenagers, what're ya gonna do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does that mean we have a new trebuchet target for torquilstone? *whistles innocently* What pumpkin? Oh that, I see it now. Damn teenagers, what're ya gonna do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm... It double posted me. *pokes at the comment system with a stick*

    ReplyDelete