Friday, August 8, 2003

Alright..Who did it?!?!?

Who snuck in and swapped my Friday for a Monday? Hu? Who is the smartassed bastard that deserves being held by their lower lip in a set of vice grips while getting kicked in the groin till their eyes bleed? Transmission problems, users, stupid drivers, sleeplessness, headache, back flair up. Gee, think I've had a pissy day? What ever gave you that idea? And if you send me one of those fluffy bunny happy happy joy joy cards, I warn you, I have a set of vice grips right here and I know where my combat boots are.



There, I feel a little better now. I think it is a combination of gamming withdrawls among other things. I wanna play more, but then again I always do. 4 hours is never enough. I am an old marathon gamer. Play till you drop. 20 hours or more strait. Let the coffee burn an ulcer through the wall of your stomach, when it breaks the outside you can bypass that whole mouth/swallow thing. Pour it right in...arrrrgghhh, gimme more! I can take it, I have 4 heart valves, dam thing aught to still run on 3! No gamming next week either. Maybe the week after that. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment