Saturday, August 9, 2003

Interesting

seems Blogger has a problem with the apostrophe and quote marks, at least when you cut and paste from Word. Ah, another fine Micro$oft product. Billy aught to be on the list of people who get put up aginst the wall when the revolution comes. To be fitting tho, he should be executed with rubber bullets. Thousands of them. 1 a minute. It would kill, but it would take many days. I will happily be a loader for the belts of ammo.



Praise the Lard and pass the ammunition!



I wonder if anyone read this stuff. If you do, send me a comment: Click here



Hey Blogger-people! Here's a simple idea that would make a very cool addition: what about a blogger search engine so we could search other blogs for things?



A few words to pass onto my fellow bloggers: You write this stuff for people to read, right? WELL DON'T USE 4 POINT TYPE! *sigh* I am not done yet...another thing L33t3 sp3ak3 sux! Get a life and a vocabulary. Also, make sure the background your using does not kill the readability of the text. Say something, do not spew back things I can read on CNN.com if I wanted to. Tell me something. Grrrrrrr...turn your hat around, pull up your pants and shut up. Have an opinion, do not just regurgitate things you hear other people say. Learn, grow and develop or you will pay for it in the end. Evolve or do not, it all ends the same.



Man, what a prolific writing day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment